Thursday 1 August 2013

Starting to like Lewis Hamilton

Something unexpected has happened over the past few Grands Prix, I've actually started to like and support Lewis Hamilton! When he was with McLaren, in a clearly great car, it was possible to respect his talent but still feel that he had been handed it all on a plate. Now that he is having to coax a reluctant Mercedes round the track I am beginning to appreciate his massive talent. This is all very difficult for a Schumacher, Button and Ferrari fan. I'm sure I'll get over the shock in due course. Anyway, let's hope for some more great racing to the end of the season. I don't want Vettel to just waltz away with the title. Can't wait for Spa - the greatest racing circuit of the lot (if we really can't have Brands Hatch back on the calendar).

No comments: